To become a member, please complete the online membership form or contact the library for more details.
To request an item/s you can complete an online request form or contact the library to discuss the request.
Registering and borrowing
You can register and borrow from the library if you are:
- State Schools Queensland staff
- general public.
Membership is free.
- The borrowing period is four (4) weeks. Items can be renewed once if not required by another borrower. To renew loans phone (07) 3714 8500 or email the library.
- You may borrow up to 25 items at any one time.
- Borrower is responsible for all items on loan and must pay for any lost or damaged items. Items are not transferable to other persons while on loan to borrower. Borrowers will be invoiced for any lost or damaged items.
- The borrower must be an individual, not a school/organisation. Your personal details must be included on the registration form. Borrower must inform the library of any change of address, phone and email details.
- If items are not returned to the library in a timely manner, borrowers will be invoiced for replacement costs of those unreturned items.
- The library cannot mail out items for loan to borrowers living in the Brisbane metropolitan area, unless prepaid envelopes are supplied by the borrower.
Search the catalogue for resources by keyword, subject, title, series or author.
The catalogue will tell you if the resource is available, if it is available for loan, already on loan or missing.
If the item is available, you can submit an online request form
or email/phone the library staff (see information below) and make arrangements to borrow it.
Contact the library
47 Kittyhawk Avenue
BRISBANE QLD 4077
Telephone: (07) 3714 8500
Facsimile: (07) 3714 8510