Available Queensland wide
Classroom Profiling is a coaching method to improve classroom practices for managing student behaviour.
- helps teachers develop, build and enhance positive relationships
- provides tools to minimise inappropriate student behaviour
- enables teachers to create learning focussed classrooms
- data based identification of student behaviours and effective teacher strategies
- helps like-schools compare data and continually challenge expectations.
Classroom Profiling is quality assured and aligns with national standards for teachers. Research is currently being conducted by James Cook University measuring the impact of Classroom Profiling on the teaching practice of graduate teachers.
School based and regional training is available for principals and deputy principals, department heads and heads of curriculum in Queensland.
Training and coaching options
- 3 day classroom profiling training workshop or advanced classroom profiling workshop
- 3 day advanced profiler workshop or advanced classroom profiling training workshop
- 3 day regional classroom profiling workshops for advanced classroom profilers
- 3 day advanced classroom profiling trainer training.